in , ,

Multi Starrer Movie Padmavati Postponed To April 2018

One of the most awaited movies of Bollywood, Padmavati got postponed to April 2018 and has become a shocking news for the fans. Some sources however say that the news is not yet confirmed, but there are high chances that Padmavati cannot meet the deadline on time.

This movie has seen a lot of ups and downs starting from the shooting schedule that included disturbance by several religious groups like ‘Shiv Sena’, the set catching fire, workers’ strike and much more. But recently one of the source close to the project informed that 95% of the shooting is completed and the rest 5% is just the patch work which will be completed very soon.

He also said that the rest 5% would have been completed if Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone had not taken a leave. But makers are sure that the movie will meet its release date as per the schedule.

However, there is a buzz that the movie will be rescheduled to release in April 2018. Bollywood movie tracker Ramesh Bala, is also sure that Padmavati cannot meet its November release date.

He tweeted as,  Hearing @RanveerOfficial – @deepikapadukone – @shahidkapoor ‘s #Padmavati ‘s release postponed to Apr’18.. Official Confirmation awaited.. pic.twitter.com/U6h3fYqJJt

Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known for his minute work and it seems like he will not rush to complete the movie in a hurry worry, but producers have been insisting him to meet the November release date. Now we have to see what Sanjay Leela Bhansali is going to do?

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will be seen in the lead role where DeePee, is playing the role of a Rajput Queen from 14 th century and Ranveer is playing the character of a Mugal king. Shahid Kapoor will be playing the role of DP’s husband.

So What Do You Think?
Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Salman Khan and Jacqueline Will Start Shooting For Race 3 this October

Let’s Take a Moment To Acknowledge That Baadshah Was An Awesome Movie