Khiladi Kumar will celebrate his 50th birthday today. His fans are already busy wishing him on different social media platforms. One of the most lovable and successful actor of Bollywood,Akki’s journey has been through lots of ups and downs.
Starting his acting journey from 90s, Akshay has a career of 25 years in Bollywood. He has acted in more than 100 films, and has been honoured with ‘National award’ for Rustom as well.
Along with an actor, Akshay is also a nice person, with lots of good thoughts and work for social people. He is a supporter of the Nationals, Women Empowerment, Self-motivation and Nation’s security forces. At times, he has been encouraging people by saying some quotable lines.
Here I am presenting the most famous quotes said by this Superstar –
- The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I’ve smashed every inch of myself to pieces.
- Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me.
- It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can’t imagine a day without her!
- Controversies are a package deal in this industry. You just have to understand that and accept it.
- It’s my goal to make martial arts compulsory for girls in school. In China, you have to do two years of martial arts’ training without which you cannot get a graduation degree.
- Superstars come and go. I want to make sure I am always a producer’s actor. I may be refused to be called a great actor but I have never troubled any of my producers in my life. Honesty always catches the camera, and that is what my strength is.
- No one has got close enough to use or abuse me, and even if they did, I wouldn’t get too emotional about it. The only thing I ever get emotional about is my family. I am kind to everyone but I trust no one. That keeps me from getting hurt.
- I hate partying. If I’m forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M.
- To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun.
- My love for sports will never die. I love martial arts and I want to promote it in whichever way I can. I am a fighter first, then an actor.
I wish Mr. Khiladi, Mr. Fighter, Mr. Superstar, Mr. Good, Mr. Handsome Akshay Kumar a very happy birthday. And keep making movies and entertaining us with your work as well!